Monday, June 27, 2011

Hilton Head or Bust, Part 1

The Beach.

I have been absent yes...on a grand adventure in Hilton Head, SC!

Last week, Husband and I saddled up with our friends Dave and Cath and hit the road for an extended weekend stay. To put it plainly, it was just what the doctor ordered. I think for all of us. Particularly, the beautiful beach. We all agreed that, apart from good times with good company, it was the best part of the trip.

I'll share some more pics of other activities in Part 2. For now, soak this in.

My morning jog!

 
And this is the turtle that Hubs and I crafted on the beach with shells for a shell. If you have ever built
something on a beach you will know what fun it is to have people stop by and talk to you, first about your sand creation, then about whatever! We got a lot of marine lessons and restaurant tips this way. 

 
Here are the boys biking. Notice we all had little front baskets. Pretty cute if you ask me.

The girls and the beach

Check out Part 2 for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...