Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30Dos : Day 10

The nice thing about braids is; the messy-er, the better. As you go along in the day, a braid can start to pull apart, fray, loosen...and still look cool. I have a feeling I'll be playing a lot more with braids as my month goes on.

Here is a messy side braid for your consideration. I have to admit. I was really hesitant to do a do today. Not because I was feeling lazy or running late, but because I woke up this morning with a really good head of natural waves (better, but similar, than pictured here on day one). I didn't want a good hair day to go to waste, but I did it for the sake of the game :).


Quite honestly I was attempting a fishbone style braid, but turns out I need to practice that one on someone else's head before I do it to myself...Oh well, I like asymmetrical and unpredictable.

It has fallen out nicely through the day, so that it isn't so abruptly to the right side of my head. 

Time investment : 6 min
Product investment : Bobbies for the low back, hair band
Money investment : $0.10

Words of wisdom : 
But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. ~ 1 Timothy 6:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...