Friday, June 3, 2011

30Ds : Day 2

This was the first day in ages that I made time in the morning to work with my hair. As I prepared to tackle my first do, I realized that after a day of manual labor at my factory, I would be hopping on the road for an 8 hour drive north.

I needed something easy, durable, frizz-managing.

Ponytail! Headband! (I spent almost all my allotted hair time looking for the headband.) I did do a little teasing near the back to lift the volume.


Bah! I told you about my forehead coming in to play.

Clearly I'm starting with the basics. Gimme 2 weeks and things will start to get CRAZY.

Time Investment : 2min (If you don't count the headband hunt)
Product/Money Investment : $0

Character building quote :
In the Bible, when Samuel was tasked with selecting the new king of Israel, 1 Samuel 16:7:
"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature...For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...