Monday, June 20, 2011

30dos : Day 15

Here is a more subtle braid. This one is perfect if you are borderline "too greasy" near your scalp, but the rest of your hair is in fine shape. (For me this is day 3 since hair washing, unless there are some swims or hard workouts which both shorten the time between washes).


Bah! So sorry about the goofy face in that last one. It's the only one I took of the front. At the time I was thinking of how I am half way done with this experiment, and basically out of ideas. I was imagining some of the crazy dos I may have to create before the end, and laughing at them. Maybe  these :
http://www.mynewhair.info/braiding/
www.fanpop.com
www.funny-potato.com

...Aslan?

Speaking of Aslan, here's some words of wisdom from Narnia and C.S. Lewis :

“Well, I do think someone might have arranged about our meals,” said Digory.
“I'm sure Aslan would have, if you'd asked him,” said Fledge.
“Wouldn't he know without being asked?” said Polly.
“I've no doubt he would,” said the Horse (still with his mouth full). “But I've a sort of idea he likes to be asked.”

The Magician’s Nephew –  C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...