Thursday, June 16, 2011

30Dos : Day11

More braids today! This is one of my favorites so far. It's casual but tended.



Check those crazy fly-aways! yikes

I could do better on the overall back...this was my second go already though, so I just went for it :).

This type of braid is created by releasing the braid chunk on the downward braid, and replacing it with a new chunk from the top. After the braid is down and far enough to the left, I banded it and pined a piece of hair around the band to hide it.

Time investment (if you can do it right the first time) : 5 min.
Money investment : $0.10
Product investment : Bobbies and hair bands

Words of Wisdom for the Day : 
"If you feel like you are doing poorly at something, do something to improve." ~ Callan Langenhop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...