Thursday, June 16, 2011

30dos : Day 12

Oh my. Not my best day. For photography, or for hair. There are a million adorable braided dos out there, and I can't seem to mimic them. 

I suppose I must be honest for a real portrayal of my hair experiment. Here is my "go-call-the-goats-it's-time-to-milk-them-even-though-you-try-to-look-like-you-don't-live-like-Laura-Ingles-Wilder-by-adding-that-strange-extra-braid" do.

Excited yet? Here it is :



Props to those of you that noticed I am wearing a shirt with hearts and skulls. Did I wear it to work that day? I'll never tell.

Time investment : 12 minutes
Product investment : Bobbies and rubber bands
Money investment : $0.05

Words of wisdom : 
Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. ~ Hebrews 13:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...