Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Dos : Day 16

Another one that I really like! I will definitely do this one post-experiment.


After teasing my whole head, I pined back the sides. Then I took the bottom left, twisted it, and pined it around the back of my head. I made a pony on the side and wrapped a strand around the band.

Time investment : 8 min.
Product investment : teasing brush, bobbies, rubber band
Money investment : $.05

Words of wisdom :
While sifting through ACPS for an upcoming guest post, I found this quote. It's quirky, but fun:
May your coming year be filled with magic, dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art. Write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. ~ Neil Gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...