Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30Ds : Day 6

I'm starting to get lots of great recommendations of hair dos to try! Thanks to everyone sending me ideas! (Thanks particularly to Annie and Kristen)

I learned that today's do is a great way to keep long bangs off my face...while I am running around in an air-conditionless factory.

Unfortunately this one took me longer than it should have; my hair handles styling much better on the second day since washing...this was my first. So the teasing took a long time and kept falling out.

Here's the totals :
Time investment : 8min
Product : Hairspray, bobbies, comb for teasing, small rubber bands
Money : approx. $0.40

Words of wisdom for today :
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...