Thursday, September 8, 2011

Calling All Small Businesses

Happy Thursday Cincinnati and beyond!
Happy Thursday Kansas City
Omaha
Columbus
Pittsburgh
Liberty Center
Richmond
Washington DC!

Did I miss you? Leave me a comment with your city...I'll hit you up later this week :)

I am hunting for new businesses to feature in my next small business round up. Are you a creative small business owner? Do you want to nominate a creative small business for a feature?

I'm looking for any upstanding businesses run by no more than a small team of people that is within a creative field (photography, jewelry, sewing, design...). You can see my first small business posts here and here to see what I'm going for.

Leave a comment with the information or send me an email at makinghomehomemade@gmail.com with all the info. Be sure to include the business website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...