Friday, September 30, 2011

Something Dainty for Friday

Ring fashion. We love big-and-chunkies, and now we love small-and-dainties. Maybe I'm biased because I chose my wedding ring to be small-and-dainty, but I'm digging it.

Dainty rings say to me : make a statement, but keep it feminine. Here's a sampling. What do you think?


Seed Ring by Blanca Monros Gomez, $150

Urte Eternity Band by St. Kilda Jewelry, $2,640


Starry Night Band by Satomi Kawakita, $710


Bar Ring by Satomi Kawakita, $390


Sterling Silver Knot Ring by elephantine, $25


Here is this week's summary : 

Olive Oil Chocolate Cupcakes (Egg Free) Recipe

Crayola® Color Guide : Copper

My semi-sarcastic list of new gardening wisdom from this year. 


Everyone have a dainty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the silver knot ring! i am totally a dainty ring lover though...the big ones just don't feel right on my fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...