Monday, August 1, 2011

Husband Knows Best

It is August 1st, and that means it's our anniversary; we have been married for two whole happy years! It is strange how things seem to go so fast, and yet I feel like I've always been married to Ceej. You can see our first family portrait here.

This year Husband surprised me with a bed and breakfast stay in Columbus, complete with a trip to Cosi (science-y stuff geared towards kids, but right up my alley). The pics didn't turn out (iPhone in the darkness), so you'll just have to trust me that it was great! Imagine Husband lifting a car, animatronic dinosaurs, champagne pear flavored ice cream, dinner outside during a huge thunderstorm, and the best double chocolate cookie man has ever made.  It was the perfect celebration of our quirky preferences as a couple.

Did you know that the 2nd anniversary is the cotton anniversary? Functional!

I would choose this for my 2nd anniversary cotton gift :

Turkish Cotton Towels from TurkishTowel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...