Thursday, July 28, 2011

30 Days : Check!

Have you every looked at 30 pictures of your head all at once? Neither had I...


BOOM! 30 Lisa Heads!

Not gonna lie, it's a little creepy.

But this is the result of my 30 Days : 30 Dos experiment...which I loved! I feel more confident in working with my hair, and I have a repertoire of styles under my belt for multiple occasions. Do you have any favorites? Any "lisa-don't-do-that-again"s?

You can find links to the individual hair styles here.

Here are some links to ladies who have either tried one of the dos, or who are doing a hair experiment of their own! Check them out!

Kristen at :  stellarmade.blogspot.com
Kelley at : dailysips.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the 30 Lisa heads! I'm still debating how many to do myself. I feel like I'm already out of ideas...I tried the one you told me too and it was a total flop, I think my hair still has too many layers in it. I am going to go through the rest of yours though and see if there are some I can try out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be 30 days of CJ as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! Each day he can go shorter and shorter...day 30, SHAVED.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...