Monday, July 4, 2011

30Dos : Day 21

This was a big wedding weekend! My darling friend of years and years tied the knot. This is the first wedding I've attempted to do something special for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.




This is two loose side french braids brought together in a twisted low bun. Easy!

I got different reactions with this do. It is more elegant and contained than my normal style. Husband was a little uncertain, but the bride approved.

Time investment : 9 min.
Product investment : Bobbies, rubber bands, hair spray
Money investment : $.05

Words of wisdom:
When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now. ~ C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...