Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30Dos : Day 27

So the thing with experimenting is that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Today the thing I was attempting did not work, but during the experiment, I discovered this look. Day 27 is a lot softer and more flowing than my usual preference, but I ended up liking it.

AND IT'S EASY. So I suppose it is my style after all.

 

To make this do : pull your hair to your favorite side of your head (everyone has one right?) and separate into two chunks. Tie a double knot with those two chunks. Pin any hair sticking out of the knots back into the flow of your hair.

Time investment : 15min (because of straightening)
Product investment : Bobbies, straightener
Money investment : $.15

Words of wisdom about choosing your admirees and heroes carefully :

Brothers, join in imitating me (Paul), and keep your eyes on those who walk according to the example you have in us. ~ Philippians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...