Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30dos : Day 22

Jenna's wedding day! I'll post some wedding photos so you can see the whole picture after they are available. Until, you get the prep photos!




To make this do, I started with a messy low bun with the bottom 1/3 of my hair. Then with the remaining hair, I twisted it chunk by chunk, crossed it in the back and pinned it down. I straightened my bangs and pinned them back.

Time investment : 20min
Product investment : LOTS of hair spray, LOTS of bobbies, rubber band, teasing brush
Money investment $.15

For a special treat, I'll show you my new trick for maintaining volume (thank you Cath!). This is two butterfly clips after drying and sometimes at night. This was an especially amazing pouf during wedding prep:




Words of wisdom : Happy 4th of July!
Can the liberties of a nation be sure when we remove their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people, that these liberties are a gift from God? ~ Thomas Jefferson


Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it. ~ John Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...