Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30Dos : Day 23

I have a simple do for today after all those up-dos over the weekend. I woke up this morning and, after taking out my volume enhancing butterfly clip, had a decent head of waves.

I took both sides of my bangs and pinned them underneath the hair on both sides.


And what is that?!?! LIPSTICK? Yes, cupcakes, it's true. Somehow I had lipstick in my cabinet, and when there was no chapstick to be found, I defaulted to long-lost lipstick. The 30Dos experiment thus far has taught me that I am way below average on the femininity scale (maybe the glass-half-full way to say that is that I am way above average on the tomboy scale?). So I figure experimenting a little bit in the world of make-up is good too.

Time investment : 1 min.
Product investment : Bobbies
Money investment : $.05

Words of wisdom :
An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail. ~ Edwin Land

Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous. ~ Bill Moyers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...