Thursday, July 14, 2011

30Dos : Day 29

DAY 29!??!!

More braids!!

I keep trying to pull the multiple braid thing off. Maybe oval-shaped heads aren't supposed to wear lots of braids. I will say this is the closest I have come. It is a little bit more modern looking than my first tries.


Does it look like exterior brains to anyone else?
For this do, I horizontally sectioned my hair into two; a top half and a bottom half. I ignored the bottom half while I equally divided the top half vertically. I loosely french braided each half from my forehead back to the middle, where I continued the braid off of my head. Then I repeated with the bottom section for a total of 4 braids, all leaving my head and falling together in the very back. (At this point Husband saw me, and I could see the doubt about this do in his eyes:)  So after the braids were done, I took the left side braids and brought them around to the right side, tucked them into the other side's braid, and pinned them, hiding the ends. Same with the left side braids but to the right.

Braids braids everywhere.

Time investment : 10min.
Product investment : Rubber bands, bobbies
Money investment : $.05

Words of wisdom : I've had orphans on the brain this week :
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy. ~ Proverbs 31:8-9

But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.
~ Luke 13:13-14

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. ~ Psalm 68:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...