1. It is good to have a steady job.
2. It is good not worry about finances because I have a steady job.
3. I am thankful of jeans every day at work.
4. I like the pretty colors and fabrics I get to deal with at work.
5. I am thankful my mom is visiting this weekend!
Okay, feelin' better.
I've had a rush of motivation for DIY these last few weeks, and when I came upon this post from HuzzahVintage, I was totally inspired. Such a functional DIY. This Surf Spray by Bumble and Bumble is almost always in my hair. I love the natural beach texture it creates. But of course, it is pricey.
|Photo via HuzzahVintage|
Here's the week's recap. This was one of my favorite blogging weeks in a while....hmmm. Maybe back week at work = good week blogging?
DIY Twig Wreath, rustic style!
Backyard composting is much easier that I expected!
My first guest post! 6 Five-Minute Ways to Spark Creativity.
Or you can go right to the post on Daily-Sips.
Everyone have a Money-Savvy weekend!