Friday, November 11, 2011

Something Money-Savvy for Friday

Did anyone else have a nasty week at work? This girl did. But it is the month of Thanksgiving, so instead of complaining, I am going to exercise my grateful muscle:
1. It is good to have a steady job.
2. It is good not worry about finances because I have a steady job.
3. I am thankful of jeans every day at work.
4. I like the pretty colors and fabrics I get to deal with at work.
5. I am thankful my mom is visiting this weekend!

Okay, feelin' better.

I've had a rush of motivation for DIY these last few weeks, and when I came upon this post from HuzzahVintage, I was totally inspired. Such a functional DIY. This Surf Spray by Bumble and Bumble is almost always in my hair. I love the natural beach texture it creates. But of course, it is pricey. 

Photo via HuzzahVintage
When I run out, I'm going to try the homemade version! Check out the recipe on HuzzahVintage.

Here's the week's recap. This was one of my favorite blogging weeks in a while....hmmm. Maybe back week at work = good week blogging?

DIY Twig Wreath, rustic style!

Backyard composting is much easier that I expected!

My first guest post! 6 Five-Minute Ways to Spark Creativity. 
Or you can go right to the post on Daily-Sips.



Everyone have a Money-Savvy weekend!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...