Monday, November 21, 2011

A Pumpkin Cake


The holidays are coming and my life is swirling out of control! Every moment from now until Thanksgiving is packed with freelance, photography, packing, gift buying...I love it and I don't.

Hopefully I can squeeze in a few posts.

I made this pumpkin shaped cake for a party this weekend. Though it looks hefty, it's very easy. I used two boxed spice cakes, a bundt pan (twice...once both cakes are cool, one flips on top of the other to make the round shape), and simple homemade buttercream frosting. The leaves are a clay-like mixture of buttercream and melted white chocolate. 


My cakes-piration came from amerrierworld.com.

Also! I just joined Twitter! Tweet me @Lisa_Langenhop


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...