Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guest Post : This time it's me!

You know I love hosting guest posts here. Share the knowledge I say! It's my favorite part of hosting a blog I believe. You can imagine therefore, how excited I was to be asked to be a guest blogger!

Kelley of Daily-Sips invited me to write a little something about creativity. (If you remember, Kelley recently guest posted for us here, about how to be a level-headed super-star of couponing.)

Stop on by Daily-Sips today to check out my post : 
6 Five-Minute Ways to Spark Your Creativity

I'll give you some hints...it might include high heels, memory lane, and spontaneous dancing. It's actually a lot more reasonable than that list just made it sound.

If you are here from Daily-Sips, welcome! I'm excited to get to know you! Please feel free to introduce yourself.

My mom is visiting this weekend. Welcome mom! In honor of that, here's the best family photo we've taken in recent years : 


I come by it honest.


.

1 comment:

  1. haha I just love that family picture! Give your mom a big hug from me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...