Monday, October 24, 2011

Twilight Shirts are Back Again

Apparently Breaking Dawn Part 1 arrives on November 18th.  I had no idea it was coming up so soon! Maybe I've been too focused on The Hunger Games to notice. Maybe my brain has room for one mega sci-fi/fantasy series at a time.

But because Twilight time has dawned again, it's time to break out the tees! I have limited stock available on these, (all the Team Mike shirts are sold out!).

This post is a little bit of double announcement. I've launched my Etsy store : L-HopDesigns. I'll make a more formal introduction when it's fully loaded, but for now, you can purchase Team Twilight shirts there.



So check them out and stock up for the Breaking Dawn premier!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...