Friday, October 7, 2011

Something Foxy for Friday

Back at the beginning of the year, I posted about the rise in fox designs. At that point, it was merely something I noticed, but I have grown into an active participant. Now I have a "thing" for foxes.

Though they will never surpass elephants and squids (my favorite animals), foxes have breached my Top 5. This ring sealed the deal :

Bronze Fox Ring by Michaeltatom on Etsy.com, $120

The Bronze Fox Ring encapsulates the essence of a fox (the ears, nose, and tail) but manages to be so simple. Christmas list! Christmas list!

Here's the recap...I had a ton of fun this week!

I finally launched my digital design portfolio!

Awesome guest post from Lauren Dixon about savvy and stylish traveling.

Apple cider donuts, hooray!


Everyone have a foxy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...