Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh Hello There : Back in the Habit

Hello sweet readers! Did you have a lovely Christmas and New Years?

Here's some questions I've gotten recently :
1. Are you Dead?
     - No. Yippee!

2. Are you Pregnant?
     - Hahah, no.

3. Have you quit blogging?
     - Heeeeck no. I love blogging.

December completely zapped all of my free time, energy, and creativity reservoirs. Whew it was a mammoth month. I'll tell more over the next few weeks.

I'm not sure how to catch up at this point, but I suppose just diving in is best, yes?

To get the blogging juices flowing again, here some photos of my Christmas holiday...in Instagrams.

Mmmm...gourmet gingerbread lattes at Union Station
Save my Dad! (Movie night with the family goes wild)
Most delicious open-faced artichoke sandwich from Room 39 in Midtown KC
Family fun at the shooting range (that's husband with a handgun)
Oh my gosh I have so much to share with you!!! BLAH! Stay tuned I guess!

Much love, Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...