Saturday, April 16, 2011

At the Market : Tulips!

If I had to pick one SINGLE place as my official "Favorite Place in Cincinnati", it would be the Findlay Market in Over-the-Rhine. The vendors are adorable, the selection is awesome, the food is fresh AND local. When I moved to Cinci almost 3 years ago, Findlay Market was the first place that inspired me to believe I would love it here.

As of April 1, the farmer's market portion is open as well, so A and I hit it up this morning.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND : the most stunning, beautiful green parrot tulip! Best part is, they sold it to us with the bulb. Therefore, after the flower wilts, I'll replant it in one of our side gardens. Here's to hoping it blooms again next spring!


I may have gone a little overboard with the pics....But I love things that are beautiful because they are weird! Especially ones that are green.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Market! That was a lovely place to visit on a sunny Saturday morning! And, the grilled cheese you made afterward -- yummy! Definately made my list of top things in Cinci. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...