Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shamefully Long

It has been....almost 1.5 months since my last post. Consider me ashamed of my blog neglect. I need to find a way to ease the process of images getting from my camera and onto my blog. I'm a digital perfectionist by profession, so maybe I just need to loosen up.

The worst part is...things have been happening around our house! New Christmas gifts have arrived and wall decor is developing. It will all be revealed soon; I pledge it to you!

Until then, feast your eyes on this BEAUTIFUL modern painting from ModernHouseArt. Every now and then I find something that just sticks in my brain; like it's fused to my design subconscious.

ModernHouseArt
For a painting like this, I would be willing to pay $345...if I had it to spare that is. A lot of her art is striking, but this is by far my favorite. Look at the organic colors geometrically confined in an organic pattern! It's magic!

ModernHouseArt
ModernHouseArt
MMMMMMMMM.......

1 comment:

  1. I love this painting too. Congrats on the house! I purchased some art from a girl on Etsy name Sarah Gianobile or something. Her art was very pretty. Almost like a little kid....love it.

    Hope you are well
    Dana

    Ps. I didn't know you had a blog, now I will have to read about your life the last couple years. Great to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...