Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 3 : Design Days - Words to Live By

Occasionally with this project, I will ask for inspiration from people I love. It gives me a glimpse into their world, their heart, their minds. My inspiration this week comes from a friend who is purposefully instituting some big changes in her life. It's hard work, but she keeps her priorities straight. This is a quote she considers often these days...

"Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God."

Week 3 of my Design Day challenge is here!



This is available for download for one week - absolutely free! Just click here. 

The one week free period for this print is over. :( But never fear! :) It is available for purchase here on etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...