Thursday, December 10, 2015

Free Holiday Printables 2015!



Hello, hello. My goodness has it been a year!

Here is 2015 in a nutshell : While falling in love with a little, constantly changing toddler, and learning to be a mom to her, I have also been trying to figure out how to do what I love (design) and make money (run my business).

There it is! I've had some successes and some failures, and the truth is, I think 2016 will be more of the same. But it's been a good time. A really good time.

To celebrate and say thanks to my customers and readers, here are a couple free holiday printables for you. (Perfect for some last minute holiday decorating before the in-laws come into town, etc.) Enjoy them, and as always, post some pictures with the tag #SlaterLanePaperCo, so I can see how you use them!

These links below will download a printable PDF (each 5x7") for personal use. Don't forget to check out the other holiday stuff on my store! Thanks again for all the support this year. 

'Tis the Season Chalkboard Printable
 
Deck the Halls Chalkboard Printable





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...