Wednesday, October 22, 2008

happiness in hobbit hollow


So K and I had quite an experience this weekend "on location" at the Wheeler's (sweetest family ever). They live on this plot of land that is every photographer's dream, fully equipped with many of my favorite things; lakes, barns, gazebos, old beat-up trucks, play houses, tire swings, and (most importantly) baby goats. I was like a little kid, frolicking along the paths and amongst the goats, getting in the way of pictures being taken and voicing useless thoughts about how much I wish I had been lucky enough to grow up in a hobbit wonderland.

In spite of me, Kirsten was able to capture amazing shots of the Wheelers. Here for your viewing pleasure are just a handful of highlights...









love it! Off they walk into the happy distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...